Wednesday 6 July 2011

CHANGE

I once heard it said that the only constant in change. It's true. Lots of things keep changing. People come and go; seasons wax and wane; heat, rain, snow, and cold surround us at different times.

Another change is going to happen, here.

I've decided to use this blog more than I have in the recent past.

I'm going to post some ideas from long ago and not so long ago.

Every Tuesday and Friday, I'll have something, starting later this month. As in next week. Perhaps.

On Mondays and Thursdays, there'll be something new on my other major blog, Chrome on the Range, to which I've already introduced you (below).

Hope to see you at both places.

Please Bear with me during this period of reconstruction.

9 comments:

  1. How is your child who swallowed a loonie?
    No change yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I hate your new bear icon. It doesn't look real at all. Sort of leather or plastic or rock something. Not warn, snarly and furry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love change. I await next week with baited breath...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much better. A REAL bear. With a quizzical What is it or how will you taste kind of look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know you yet rob-bear, but i know you are kind and to me that is a very good start.


    kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. ® Blog Fodder: Thank you for your wisdom and observations. I trust my avatar Bears a more ursine likeness. My sense is that you'd taste salty, and would be tough to chew.

    ® Lins': My goodness; you've wandered all the way over here. Thanks for coming by. I'll try not to disappoint you. I will forewarn you, though, that things will be different from on my Chrome blog.

    ® kj: Welcome! I'm glad you've dropped by, and for your friendly thought.
    As there's nothing much here, I'd suggest you drop over to my Chrome on the Range blog, which is where I usually hang out. I'm just finishing up the A - Z Challenge. I know, it was supposed to be over in April, but, well, um.
    Thanks again for visiting the Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Cool!
    Absolutely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rob-Bear. Thanks for popping by my former site. I have defected from blogger and am now with wordpress. You can visit me at:
    http://notthedestinationbut.wordpress.com

    Looking forward to "seeing" you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ® Tame Lion and Audrey: Thank you both for coming to visit the Bear. I always love making new friends!
    And I do hope you'll come for another visit.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.