Thursday 23 June 2011

RIGHT, THEN; MOVING ON (UPDATED!!)

If you have come here, thinking this is my main blog, I'm sorry to disappoint you. This isn't, though it used to be. This blog is about to take on a new life. But that won't happen until sometime in July, 2011, at the earliest.

If you're looking for "what's happenin' now," you need to head over a couple of roads from here, and drive down to the end, where you'll view the open range.


Hop the fence, and feel free to wander around at your leisure. Nothing over there is particularly dangerous. St. Patrick got rid of the snakes for me. You'll perhaps find some gophers, or even an antelope, or some gentle bull.

Probably the most dangerous creature you'll meet at that spot is a Bear — the same Bear that is here, but a bit different in his behaviour. If cornered, he may start quoting A. A. Milne to you, or drive you to distraction with eloquent puns.

I'd say, "Please drop over for a visit," but I think I may have scared you off already. However, if you're a truly adventuresome soul, and really are up for an interesting experiences, do come on over.

Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. My name is Cliff. Drop over some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ® BF: Thanks for telling me your real name. I'll drop over a little bit. Hang in there, will ya, Cliff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. It is always nice to see new comments and discover the blogs of those who drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. e: Thanks for the visit. This is my #2 blog, thought it used to be #1. Starting next month, I'll be using both of them, frequently.
    In the meantime, please drop over to:
    www.chrome-on-the-range.blogspot.com
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your blog! Thanks for the visiting mine and the comment, as for the banana thing....the mind boggles at other uses....

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. ® Mary Poppins: Thank you so much for dropping by. Actually, at this point, I think you'll find my "Chrome" blog is much more interesting.
    Blessings and Bear hugs, from the "peculiar" Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the new phase of your life. I'll be popping in now and then to see how you're getting on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ® Thanks, Star. Looking forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete

  9. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ® Mary Mur: Welcome to the Bear's blog. Glad you've come by.
    Answers to your questions.
    "Hmmmmmm," said Bear. "Think, think, think."

    ReplyDelete
  11. PASE A VISITAR TU BLOG Y FUE UN HONOR, DESDE JAEN, SUR DE ESPAÑA UN ABRAZO Y FELIZ SEMANA

    ReplyDelete
  12. ® Miguel: Gracias.

    For those of you not familiar with Spanish, Miguel says:

    "I happened to visit your blog and it was an honour, from JAEN, the South of Spain, a hug and happy week.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.