Friday 15 July 2011

Delay

Bear had promised
to provide something insightful
on his blog, today.

Unfortunately,
Bear is "indisposed,"
and will be delayed
making this deadline.

He will be publishing his notes
either later this evening
(as in much later),
or maybe even
tomorrow morning.

We apologize on
Bear's behalf.

We trust,
in the meantime,
that you will have
an opportunity to peruse
the re-design of 
Bear's blog.
If you have a thought
on the matter,
please relay it
to the Bear.

~ The Editorial Committee


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.