Sunday 31 March 2013

D-1 AND COUNTING

A demain, nous commencons. . . . Wait, this isn't the French blog. Let's start over. 

Tomorrow is the beginning of the "A - Z Challenge," the blog hop for billions. Well, it seems like billions. Last time I checked it was 1618 1709. Now, how does anyone follow that many blogs? One doesn't; one chooses what one will do. 

It's a very mixed offering, from books and film, through music and cooking, to history and science and "adult content." They all Bear considering (I'm sure).

Tomorrow we sing, "We've only just begun," and we carry on until the end of April. 

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. I think I have around five people I follow (you're one) who are doing the challenge. I look forward to reading about your adventures, but you won't fine ME promising to post every day for a month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I anticipate daily writing will be "challenging." I'm accustomed to writing, but the research involved in doing a good post can be time-consuming.

      Thanks, DJan.

      Delete
  2. Well I am waiting for A . . . some people have theirs out already - lol. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This takes commitment!
    You go, guy!!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.