Thursday 23 April 2009

CHANGE HAPPENS

I've made some changes in how I do my blogging.

When I first set up the blog "The Ethical Pilgrimage," it was in connection with my post-graduate studies in bioethics. When I became chronically ill, my plans to finish my degree evaporated.

Now, that blog is about to do the same (more or less).

I'm going to keep it up in the blogsphere, as a matter of historical record and reference (should I need it, or other people want to see particular items). Thoughts which I would normally have posted there will be found on this site. I will probably be posting here a bit more frequently, though "Chrome on the Range" will still be my primary blog. "Desert Epiphanies" will continue to be the site for more thorough discussion of matters related to spirituality, faith, and church.

Thank you to those who have taken the time to read and follow those few notes on "The Ethical Pilgrimage." If you'll "bear with me," I think you'll find this site to be as noteworthy as that one.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize 'Chrome' was your main blog, so I'll have to stop by there as well. I'll be looking furward to reading more of your stuff! Also if you don't mind, Rob, I'd like to link you on my blog?

    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you trying to shine up your blog by adding some Chrome, or help your blog become more Bearable by linking here? In either case, it's fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, and yes to both reasons. I liked your last 'grin and bare' comment you left, believe it or not it actually took me a couple of seconds to get it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO problem, Mike. So far this year I've been in and out of hospital, in and out of bed, in and out of my mind. Right now, I'm out of all three, and life is good. My circumstances, however, may be making it hard for people to understand some of the things I say. Ce n'est pas important, vraiment.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.