Tuesday 2 September 2014

EXCUSE ME, PLEASE

There is a large Black Dog sitting on my desk. He is right in front of me, between me and my computer. This is making it very difficult to communicate with people by blog, by email, etc. 

I can throw him off the desk, and I have, several times. But he's back up before I can type a complete sentence. I need a more permanent solution to this problem. He used to just lie in doorways, so I would trip over him (or not). Now he is much more aggressive, and much more annoying. 

I used to have a beautiful big, black Dog, who would lie on the couch while I was working. She's gone, and this new "thing" is here. I am more than "not amused."

We'll meet again, I trust. 

Blessings and Bear hugs, as always!


 Today's Weather Report
I don't think it matters. But, for the record, rain tonight, rain tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. I totaly gey how annoying being blocked can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain here too, and with it, the pain has returned as bad as ever after being in retreat for several months, which is the longest it has been in retreat for years. Anyway, I do wish you well with that there black dog. Churchill used the same term as I recall.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you've dropped by the Bear's den. Please leave a note -- getting notes is such fun, and often informative. I'll get back to you, here or by e-mail, as soon as I can (or, if it's winter, after I wake up). 'Til then, please Bear with me.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN AWARD-FREE AND MEME-FREE SITE. While I'm honoured to receive awards, I find they take way too much energy in completing. Thanks, but no, thanks.